New year, new owners of the Sturgis gym

featured image

STURGIS — The new owners of the Creative Gymnastics Center celebrated the new year with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Monday, attended by more than 30 supporters and students.

Megan and Andy Rodriguez now lead the gymnastics center at 900 B West Chicago Road. Megan Rodriguez has been part of the staff under now-retired owners, Bob and Nancy Wojciechowski, for nearly 10 years. The center, which opened in 1996, includes about 250 students.

“Andy really encouraged me to pursue this adventure, just as my mother did before she passed away,” Megan said. “My mother encouraged me to be confident, and I am able to pass that (trait) on to the students. I love teaching them new skills and seeing their enthusiasm.”

Andy and Megan Rodriguez, along with their three children, Alexavier, Isaiah and Icy, cut the ribbon Jan. 1 at the Creative Gymnastics Center in Sturgis.  The family took over the property after longtime owners Bob and Nancy Wojciechowski retired.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form