Gymnast Jul Moldauer aims to inspire adopted children to achieve their dreams

featured image

[Source]

Gymnast Yul Kyung Tae Moldauer, an adoptee from South Korea, expressed his pride in being an Asian American athlete and emphasized his goal of inspiring other adopted children to pursue their dreams in a recent interview.

what does he say: Talking to Basic sport, Moldovans, 27, highlighted the importance of family support and encouraged individuals regardless of their background to achieve their dreams. The seven-time National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) individual champion also stressed the value of hard work and determination in achieving one’s goals.

“I am very proud to be an Asian athlete,” he said. “I want to inspire not only Asians, but every little kid to do gymnastics. But I was also adopted too… I’m so grateful for the family… You can have a normal life no matter what you look like or what you believe in. If you want to come to America and achieve… Your dreams, you can do it.”

Trending on NextShark: Manny Pacquiao announces 2024 rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

About Moldauer: BBorn in Seoul on August 16, 1996, Moldauer was adopted by Ursa and Peter Moldauer before he was one year old. Named after Russian actor Yul Brynner, he grew up in Colorado, where he grew up on a farm near Fort Collins.

Moldauer joined gymnastics at a local gym at the age of seven, and over the following years, he began racking up victories in state and regional competitions. He eventually earned a place on the junior national team.

“I always told myself, no matter where I come from, what I look like or what my past is, if I make hard work my goal, it won’t be easy,” Muldaur said. “It’s going to be crazy sometimes, but if I want it bad enough, I can achieve anything.”

Trending on NextShark: Michelle Yeoh becomes a grandmother on New Year’s Day

Along with the American gymnasts, Moldauer ended a medal drought at the 2023 World Gymnastics Championships by claiming bronze.

Trending on NextShark: Intermittent fasting leads to changes in brain and gut: study

Download the NextShark application:

Want to keep up with the latest Asian American news? Download the NextShark app today!

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form